Antecedents - Multiple Choice Questions Or Quiz Or Test

Choose the most suitable answer that identifies the antecedents in the sentence.

Q 1. I take my dog to the park, but he keeps barking at others.

a) I take
b) Park
c) My dog
d) At others

Answer - C

Q 2.  I like a man with a beard.

a) I like
b) A man
c) With
d) A beard

Answer - B

Q 3. My neighbour is a nice person and he works in the Bank.

a) My neighbor
b) Nice person
c) He work
d) Bank

Answer - A

Q 4. When you see my manager, please inform him that I will be coming late to the office.

a) You
b) My Manager
c) Inform
d) Office

Answer – B

Q 5. Suzan needs to understand that she must collect facts, not opinion.

a) Suzan
b) Understand
c) Facts
d) Opinion

Answer - A

Q 6. My mother likes pastries and she ordered pastries for everyone.

a) My mother
b) Pastries
c) Everyone
d) None of the above

Answer - A

Q 7. John played basketball in the ground and all the children have gathered there.

a) John
b) Basketball
c) In the ground
d) Children

Answer - C

Q 8. The cat ate the fish and immediately it died.

a) Cat
b) Fish
c) It
d) None of the above

Answer- A

Q 9. Marry called to say she will arrive at 10.00 o’clock.

a) Marry
b) She
c) Arrive
d) At

Answer - A

Q 10. When Sam sprained his neck, the Coach replaced him with Harry.

a) Sam
b) Coach
c) Harry
d) None of the above

Answer - A

Q 11. Sherry put her bag on the table.

a) Sherry
b) Bag
c) The
d) Table

Answer - A

Related Topic : What are Antecedents with Examples.

No comments :

Post a Comment

English Grammar